Sunday 11 August 2013

Summer Fragrance | 212 VIP Carolina Herrera


212 VIP Women | Debenhams 

I was well and truly spoilt by my Auntie on a recent trip to the Trafford Centre for a lunch date, where I got this perfume Carolina Herrera 212 VIP. To be honest, I have wanted this since the TV advert came out a while back, remember the one "you're not on the guestlist..." yeah, you get the picture. Anyway, I love having new fragrances for summer, I seem to usually get lots around this time as I have a summer birthday, but this is probably one of my favourites this year! 

The scent is quite youthful, it's very fruity and I think vanilla based. It seems to remind me of the aftershave Paco Rabanne One Million, but maybe thats because it's in a gold bottle haha! It does have a few similarities in scent though, however I would say 212 VIP is much sweeter, which makes it the perfect summer scent. I actually love this perfume so much, I can't recommend it highly enough. And, amazingly, the lid is magnetic, which is perfect for me, as I tend to shove perfumes in my bag and lose the lid! However, as this is 80ml, I doubt I'll be carrying it around in my small bags when I'm on a night out! 

If you're looking for a fresh new perfume, I would say get your arse to selfridges or debenhams and pick this up, for 80ml the perfume is priced at £64.00, but 30ml is quite cheap, at £33.50.

What's your favourite summer fragrance? Have you tried this before?
Ally
xxx

2 comments:

  1. My mum has this and it smells so lovely, also the packaging is great!!Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know xx
    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it!! Thankyou for stopping by my blog honey!!! I would love if we could follow eachother, I will follow you now hun!!!
      Ally
      xxx

      Delete