Monday 19 August 2013

Presents & Latest buys..



Okay so as promised, I thought I would show you the things my mum and dad brought me home from Tenerife. I also could not resist showing you my latest buys!! So after they lied to me and told me they had found nothing I would like in Zara (I knew that could not possibly be true!!) I was lay in bed after having opened my other presents - which I will get to later, and then in appears my mum with a HUGE Zara bag, and inside was my beautiful new shopper. It's from the Trafaluc collection, and I absolutely adore it and it will be perfect for my long 4 hour journeys home from Uni when I want to come home to visit my fam! (Arrrr still can't believe I'm moving!) 
They also bought me these two fabulous tops - which are so casual and will be perfect for when I'm only going into uni for an hour or so, one has an owl printed onto the front, which is an oversized vest style. The owl has what I describe as an aztec print going on; if that is even possible for an owl?! Hahaha somethings make much more sense in my head! I then also got the black studded top which is quite thick - so will be ideal in Autumn! Is it just me that cannot wait to get all the wintery clothes back? I love summer but I can't wait to layer and stick on my uggs! The tops are both from Springfields which is a shop I absolutely adore in Tenerife!!

Okay, so Tenerife aside. It's making me quite sad that I didn't get to go hahaa! I then took a trip to H&M, and I found this bowler hat! Now, I know for sure they sold the bowler hats in H&M about a year or so ago, and then I never seemed to be able to find one, so as soon as I walked into my tiny local H&M and spotted this I had to have it!! At £7.99 I didn't even care that I'm not exactly a "hat person", I just fell in love. And it actually doesn't look that bad on!! BONUS. I also picked up these H&M leggings! Now, whenever I need new leggings these are the only ones I will literally buy, and often they only have the £5.99 ones in which I refuse to purchase! H&M £7.99 Leggings are the best leggings in the world!!! They're just so thick! I love it, like I can wear them with a top and not feel like an inappropriate amount of bum is on show! Fab. 

What are your recent buys, and do you have anything you could not live without?
Ally
xxx

5 comments:

  1. The bag is very nice!I'm happy to be your newest follower on GFC ; it would be great if you'd follow back :).I'll be waiting for you!
    http:/milenche22.blogspot.com
    Kisses, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall follow you now honey, thanks for looking at my blog xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw thankyou!! I shall have a nosey at your blog now hun xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous bag your parents have great taste! Good luck with moving to uni :)
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete