Saturday 17 August 2013

What a week...




Okay, so this week has been quite a big week for me!! So I thought I would share with you some photgraphs from the past few days!! For starters, I got into Sunderland University!!!!!!!! I was actually really happy, and so surprised!! After the state I was in taking my exams, I am glad to say all my work and stressing has finally payed off and I am finally studying something which I want to do!! Magazine Journalism!! EEEEEEK SCARY HUH?
So the first image is my confirmation, which was beyond scary logging into UCAS to see whether I had been accepted before I had even collected my results!!! I then found my freshers line up!! Which is quite good considering that Sunderland is not a hugggge city!! I am quite excited to watch LoveableRogues to be fair!
I then went out to celebrate, which explains the embarassing selfie and the drunk taxi pictures, believe it or not that was the way there, and I already look wasted, I'm never usually that bad but I honest to god remember none of the night but apparently I was lay on the floor of the dancefloor kissing my friends cousin, stay classy Alice stay classy. 
I then got a new pandora charm, a cute little camera! Which I think represents the next step in my life as a journalist! I got so spoilt by my family for my results, 




No comments:

Post a Comment