Tuesday 23 July 2013

Catching up, Ibiza blues

Oh my God!! I have totally neglected my blog recently (even though I am only just really getting started) But, I cannot believe it has been over 2 months since my last post! However, finally exams are out of the way, I have just got back from Ibiza (BEST HOLIDAY EVER) and have finally finished college for good. So hopefully some more blog posts will appear over summer, before I finally leave to study Magazine Journalism at Sunderland University (gulp!). 
Anyway, I thought I would share with you some of my Ibiza photos. 
Seriously I cannot even describe what it is about Ibiza but it just has this amazing vibe! Crazy.
Cheeky snap from a Booze Cruise, wearing an Aztec print playsuit from New Look. 
Perrrrrrfect for minimizing tanlines!  Defo think that red bikini is cheekily photobombing
First night out, hitting San Antonio. Went with a Little Black Dress, teamed with jelly sandals. 
My sandals are actually Primark, and literally so cute! Black with little bumble bees on, and I have raved about them for so long. They were actually in the sale for £3 so I got a pink pair with flamingos on and a white studded pair. However, since I have got home my sandals have in fact snapped. So my raving about them has now ended, despite the other pairs going strong! But the good thing is the Bumble bees are like charms that you can screw off, so I can swap and change and put the bumble bees onto my other sandals. 
All glittered up and ready to party at Zoo project. 
I don't think you get more embarrassing than my drunk dancing. Wearing my fave lace crop (even if it is from the kids section of Internatcionale - curse my small boobs!) AND it's basically identical to the Topshop lace crops! 

Last night out. with a friend we met in our hotel. I look so small because Paige had her wedges on, and I had just taken off my Kurt Geigers. I wasn't unclassy and wearing no shoes, I literally swapped them for a flat pair of Miss Kurt Geiger sandals with a girl I had met who was staying in our hotel. I got them back though, thank god haahaha!

Finally, the world famous San Antonio sunset taken from Hedkandi Sunset Cruise. How Beautiful! 

So, I hope this is the start of a more frequent set of blog posts, I will try my best! Hope you loved my Ibiza photos. I had THE best holiday ever, and I couldn't not blog about it. You have to go!! 
Have you been to Ibiza, or going on holiday anywhere else this year? & what are your ultimate holiday essentials?
Ally
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment